This fall 2018 - spring 2019, get real-life experience in the field of Communications while helping people in the community.
Let's talk basics
- Fields: public relations, marketing, branding, graphic design, writing
- Apps: Photoshop, Illustrator, Logic X, Premiere Pro
- Professional skills: email, meetings, collaborating, and budgeting
- Help us better understand the needs and perspectives of our community
- Help us let all people in the community know they are valued and welcome here
- Professional knowledge and skills to help you get future jobs and opportunities
- An opportunity to help our church and help people in the community
Your Time Commitment
At least 2-3 hours once a week, after school or on Sundays. We’re willing to work with your schedule, sports, work, etc.
Who we are
We’re a Lutheran church at Broadway & 93rd Street. As Lutheran Christians we focus on accepting all people as they are, and doing social justice work. We welcome people of all genders, sexual orientations, races, langauges, legal statuses, and physical abilities.
If you’re in high school and you’re interested, then we encourage you to apply! You don’t need to be Lutheran or believe in God to do this internship. Just keep an open mind, and be willing to share your honest perspective. You also don't need to have prior internship or work experience.
The team will be led by our Communication Director, and mentored by a team of members at our church who work in various fields related to communications.
How to Apply
No prior experience is required to be accepted for this internship. Just complete this quick form, answer a few questions, and you're done!